Recruitment Consultant, Stockport
At Jobwise, we make recruiting different.
There’s no long hours or weekend shifts, it’s just Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, ensuring you get the work-life balance right.
Not only that, we offer a basic salary of up to £24,000 plus uncapped commission! We also have an end of year bonus and an annual profit share. Pretty good eh?
In return for your hard work, we offer real career development, training and support and an excellent benefits package. This includes healthcare, a pension scheme, a full day’s paid leave to assist a charity of your choice AND your birthday day off. Let’s face it, nobody wants to work on their birthday!
To join our team at Jobwise, it’s not always essential that you have experience within recruitment. As long as you have a knack for sales and are great with people, you’ll fit right in! Our extensive training and development programme means we can recruit and train sales people who come from good b2b backgrounds and who are dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
We have a fantastic team here at Jobwise that are always getting stuck in to charity events throughout the year. Some include the Manchester 10k, Liverpool Pretty Muddy and we recently held a charity Bake-off between staff, just to name a few!
We won Employer of the Year at the 2016 E3 North West Business awards, as well as receiving a Special Recognition award in the ‘Employer of the Year’ category at the Greater Manchester Business Awards 2018. We have also been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard, meaning we are committed to helping our staff be the best they can be.
So if you fancy joining our successful Stockport team as a Recruitment Consultant, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role:
- Manage and develop a busy perm desk & achieve agreed weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Carry out sales activity; cold calling, attending client meetings and networking events
- Develop client base; source new business, follow up leads, develop existing business relationships
- Match client vacancies and ensure a perfect match for both client and candidate
- Ensure service excellence to clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Full UK driving licence is required for client visits
About the Benefits:
- Salary up to £24,000
- Monthly uncapped commission
- End of year bonus opportunity
- Profit share
- Ongoing incentives and competitions
- Regular team building activities
- A day fully paid to assist a charity of your choice
- 24 days annual leave, plus a day off for your Birthday!
- Generous pension scheme & healthcare
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on www.facebook.com/jobwise.