An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our successful expanding team in our Stockport Hub. The salary offered for this position is £14,000-£18,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Our unique selling point is our people and we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join our successful team in Stockport.
- Resource candidates through a variety of pro active tasks
- Work to deadlines in order to find suitable candidates for jobs
- Manage a database of candidates and match them to a variety of positions
- Write job advertisements and deal with responses
- Interview candidates and ensure compliant with quality standards
- Source leads and new business opportunities for sales team
- Be confident in dealing with clients and candidates
- Provide “first point of contact” for all calls and visitors to the hub
- Support the hub with various admin tasks
- Work as part of a team to hit individual and team KPI’s and targets
This is a very busy role and you will need to be resourceful, show initiative and react quickly to challenging situations. You will have the ability to think outside the box and be innovative in finding the best candidates for our jobs as well as build long lasting relationships with them.
Previous experience preferred, if not you will need experience in a busy sales support role with excellent IT and admin skills.
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- Profit share
- Attendance allowance
- On going incentives and competitions
- 24 days annual leave, plus a day off for your Birthday!
- Annual leave rises with service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service
- Healthcare scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Realistic career opportunities
- On going training and development
- Hours; Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm, no late night working
We have a fantastic team here at Jobwise that are always getting stuck in to charity events throughout the year. Some include the Manchester 10k, Liverpool Pretty Muddy and we recently held a charity Bake-off between staff, just to name a few!
Established over 39 years ago, Jobwise is one of the North West’s leading independent recruitment agencies.
Operating from 4 Hubs, our reputation for providing temporary and permanent office support staff to public and private sector clients is exemplary. We simply LOVE what we do!
Sounds like a challenge? Want to find out more? Why not email your CV and covering letter stating why you are interested in a career with Jobwise to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on www.facebook.com/jobwise.