CV & Job Interview workshop + breakfast on us!
To book your free place on the workshop, please email email@example.com.
We’ve partnered up with Charlotte Eve at CK Futures to host a complimentary breakfast workshop on Friday 26th February.
The workshop is perfect for anyone who is considering a new challenge for 2016, or current job seekers who are struggling with the whole process.
This event will guide you through the basics of creating a winning CV and will help towards giving you the best possible chance at getting that dream job. The session will also cover any questions you have relating to job interviews, from what to wear, to how best to answer those unexpected questions.
Charlotte Eve from CK Futures, who is an experienced CV expert, will guide you through 3 topical and difficult issues affecting job seekers today.
Here’s a brief overview of what we’ll help you with in the session:
- What your CV should (& shouldn’t) say: Are you up to date with what today’s employers are looking for on your CV?
- Setting up your Linkedin profile: How to create a powerful LinkedIn profile to complement your CV and build your own personal brand.
- Preparing for that job interview: Are you ready for any type of interview? – How to prepare properly in advance – Dressing to impress
8.30am – Breakfast & Refreshments served
9.00am – Welcome & begin workshop
10.00am -10.30am – Questions & close
When? 8.30am-10.30am Friday 26th February 2016
Where? Allerton Room L219, Allerton Building, Salford University, Salford M6 6PU View on map
Charlotte is also offering a FREE CV review for anyone who attends the seminar:
1) FREE CV Evaluation by CK Futures. Following an assessment of your existing CV, you will be provided with a score and notes detailing why your CV will be effective and any areas needing improvement to increase your chances of selection.
2) FREE e-copy of CK Futures Interview Guide. Including 150 potential questions, responses to tough interview questions and how to prepare fully for any interview.
During the session, our friendly recruitment consultants will be on hand to answer any of your questions relating to finding an office-based job in the North West.
So, what are you waiting for?
Places are expected to book up quickly so please reserve your space by Friday 19th Feb 2016. Don’t miss out on your free breakfast!
To book your free place on our CV & Job Interview Workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.