We are currently recruiting for an expeirenced Senior Account Manager / Account Director to work for an established and reputable Marketing and communications company. The individual we are looking for will have experience of managing the end to end marketing communications process. This experience will enable them to lead an on/offsite delivery team to meet our client requirements at every stage of development/delivery. In return for your hard work this company offers a competitive salary of up to £35,000per annum with extensive benefits.
About The Role:
· Plan, create and produce marketing communications that meet our clients’ objectives
· Ensures the onsite team is trained, motivated and providing innovative advice and solutions to clients
· Delivers team success through culture, competencies and behaviour that are aligned to the business’s goals
· Creates an environment, that is inclusive and ensures open communication, ensuring teams (both on and offsite) have all required information to deliver successfully
· Creates a one team culture for the account ensuring that all service lines whether on or offsite work together for the benefit of the client
· Ensures team are managed for optimum performance
· Leads the account management team to deliver business and account objectives
· Manages all aspects of client engagement, identifying growth and development opportunities
· Provides MI for client and management to ensure targets are being met, and to support client reviews
· Engages with suppliers to ensure they work in partnership
· Ensuring all procurement activity adheres to commercial strategy and guidelines
· Forecasts account sales to track projected performance against budgets
· Resolves issues with staff performance and service delivery to ensure excellent client service
Essential Skills & Experience
· Proven ability to meet targets and SLA delivery, a results-driven individual motivated by achieving goals
· Proven influencing and negotiations skills
· Excellent project management skills, delivered significant projects on time and budget
· Proven experience managing and developing client-facing teams in an end to end marketing communications organisation
· Experienced Account Director
· In-depth creative experience of managing integrated marketing communications projects from point of brief creation through to end delivery – hands on experience of successful delivery in a high volume environment
· Understanding of the digital creation and development process. Experience of digital planning and consultancy to meet client goals.
· A broad and in-depth print technical & commercial knowledge – with specific knowledge of DM.
About The Benefits
Salary of up to £35,000per annum
Full time hours
Ability to work side by side onsite
Long term career prospects
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to email@example.com
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.