A rapidly expanding, national, family run company with fantastic long term career opportunities are looking for an experience Account Manager with Direct Mail Experience. This is a permanent position paying up to £28,000 starting salary with an extensive, flexible benefits package.
About The Role:
Based on clients site in Manchester city centre, working as part of a well established team you will be responsible to dealing with clients, print, design and direct mail campaigns, from initial brief through to delivery. This will include:
· Print and direct mail campaign management
· Ad-hoc project management
· Email management
· Brand compliance, following best practice across all operational processes and procedures
· Briefing creative, studio, estimating, production and the various departments internally
· Using in-house systems and standard workflow procedures
· Develop a close working relationship with the Account Director to deliver client projects on time and to budget.
Essential Skills & Experience
· Experience of Print projects or Direct Mail
· Managing clients in a creative services, digital or print production environment
· Ability to take client briefs face to face or by email and manage client projects from brief through to production
· Experience in managing client expectations around timescales and deliverables
· Experience in maintaining and developing on-going client relationships
· Understanding of integrated marketing campaigns
· Experience of managing one to one personalised communications in electronic or printed formats
· Understanding of data management and data processing principles
· Knowledge of data privacy regulations and an appreciation of legislation and how this impacts one to one communication
About The Benefits
· Offering a salary of between £24,000 – £28,000
· Full time hours between 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday 40hrs a week flexible
· Possibility of unsociable working hours
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Full induction and training offered
· Ability to buy up two a weeks additional holiday
· Life insurance cover
· Cycle scheme
· Childcare vouchers
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.