We have an opportunity for a permanent full time Account Manager paying £30,000 to join our clients successful team working at their Cheadle office. Our client is a rapidly expanding, national, family run company with fantastic progression opportunities available.
About The Role:
· Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders in order to manage expectations and ensure value added service provision. Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations
· Establish and maintain tactical relationships with day-to-day clients, applying a commercial and value added approach to client briefings, and ensure meaningful and timely communication.
· Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications with client, agency and supplier stakeholders, ensuring the quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, ensuring the delivery of product on time, to specification and on budget.
· Support preparation for client contract review meetings and client development opportunities.
· Engage with suppliers to ensure they work in partnership with us, promptly informing us of issues as they arise, and work in collaboration with us to decide any remedial actions.
· Ensure all production activity adheres to commercial strategy and guidelines.
· Delivers business and account objectives through adherence to business processes and systems
· Work with other Account Managers to support the Senior Account Manager and Client Services Director in delivering against forecasts and Account Plans
· Team HR management, ensuring all absences are managed in accordance with Company policy
Essential Skills & Experience
· Agency background
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Previous experience of transactional/ DM Print
· Strong commercial awareness
· Proven influencing and negotiations skills
· Excellent project management skills, having experience of delivering projects on time and to budget
· Proven ability to build effective client and vendor relationships
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
· Experienced in Account Management (minimum of two years)
· Successfully worked in a fast paced environment who can deal with speedy change
About The Benefits
· Working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
· Free parking
· Pension scheme
· 25 days holiday per annum
· Excellent career progression opportunities
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. This material is available in alternative formats upon request.
Please allow 7-10 days for the alternative format. If you have any questions on the role or need further information please contact a member of the team on 01614747888.
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.