We are recruiting for an Administrator to work for an established Insurance provider based in the Stockport area. This is a full time permanent role offering an annual salary of up to £22,000. Previous experience within Administration is essential.
About The Role:
· To provide comprehensive administration support to the Entertainment Department.
· To work in line with Company best practice and FCA legislation
· To ensure and work towards company objectives that will provide towards the delivery of agreed departmental strategy and team goals by adding value to the company overall
· Preparation of insurance documentation (Quotations, renewals and schedules) for clients in the Music and Events industry
· Assistance with Debt management, including production of invoices
· Creation of and maintenance of electronic client files
· Assistance with incoming calls for the team, taking messages where appropriate and following up on all queries to ensure resolution
· Monitor voicemails/message/emails for the team members out of the office
· Assistance with and creation/collation of management information reports
· Management and maintenance of the file archiving process, including retrieval where necessary
· Any other ad-hoc tasks as and when required
Essential Skills & Experience
· High attention to detail
· Fast learner
· Able to use own initiative
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Ability to work as a team player
· Experience of adhering to and maintaining systems and procedures
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to consult and influence at all levels
· Ability to develop effective working relationships externally and internally
· Personal effectiveness, including time management and priority setting
About The Benefits
· Monday to Friday 8.30AM – 5.00PM or 9.00AM – 5.30PM
· Annual Salary of between £20,000 – £22,000
· Free Parking
· Easily accessible via Public Transport Links
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.