We have a very exciting opportunity for an Education Centre Manager to run a flagship centre based in Ealing. This centre supports the training and development of new Associates and Instructors throughout the region. Working towards agreed targets, this exciting role involves taking responsibility for the development of its students and the growth and development of the centre on a commercial scale.
About The Role:
· Delivering high-quality instruction at the centre
· Maintaining and developing the centre’s reputation as a key education provider within the local community
· Managing a team of employees
· Conducting parent information sessions
· Supporting the training of Associates and Instructors
· Running and supporting Voluntary Study Groups with Associates and Instructors
· Promoting, marketing and developing the company brand within the area
· Managing the budget for the centre, recording both expenditure and income to ensure the centre is financially viable
Essential Skills & Experience:
· For this role we are looking for someone who is passionate about education, with high academic maths and English ability, and an excellent communicator
· The successful candidate ideally should be someone, who has experience of managing a budget and managing people
· They must also have the drive, creativity, tenacity and the ambition to make a positive difference to our students and thereby making this centre a real success
· This role requires a well organised person with the ability to work under pressure
· This is not a 9am to 5pm role and therefore flexibility to work outside of these hours and at weekends is essential
· All candidates should be educated to degree level or equivalent and have a B or above in their maths and English GCSEs.
· All candidates must hold a Masters Degree.
About The Benefits:
· Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
· 1000’s of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
· Flexible working time when you work extended hours
· A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
· Offering a competitive salary between £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to email@example.com
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.