A fantastic opportunity has come available for a German speaking Customer Service Advisor role in Manchester City Centre. The company is very well established and has a global client and customer base where by they need people with multilingual ability. Working hours are flexible Monday – Friday as the support centre is open 24 hours. Paying £18,000 per annum.
About The Role:
· The Support Centre Representative will support suppliers and clients using the company’s web based products.
· The Representative will provide inbound support to platform users who are required by their customers to complete one or more online assessments.
· The Support Representative will provide support via telephone, live chat and email.
· The Representative may be required, at times, to also provide outbound support to ensure users have received the requests from their customers.
· The Support Centre operates a 24 x 5 hour shift operation to support users across the globe.
· The Support Centre Representative must be prepared to work a shift pattern if required.
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Experience in a busy customer service environment
· Following defined agreed processes to ensure quality and service levels
· Handling of inbound support queries via telephone and live chat – live chat being a mandatory pre-requisite
· Handling of multiple live chats at any given time – desirable
· Experience supporting users who are using a web software product – i.e. this is what customers will be phoning or live chatting about – desirable
· Speak/write fluent English and German
· Be prepared to work a night shift (we operate a 24 x 5 service centre) – night shift hours are paid at time + 40% i.e. a 40 uplift on salary for hours worked during the night shift
About The Benefits:
· Flexible working hours Monday – Friday 37.5 hours
· Extensive Training
· 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Great social events
· Dress down Fridays
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to: email@example.com
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.