We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding multi-service law firm based close to the centre of Manchester. The role offers a competitive salary of up to £28000 and the opportunity to join the firm in their new modern and extensively equipped offices at the time of their expansion. The successful candidate will have previous Management Accounts experience within the legal industry.
About The Role:
· Preparing Financial Statements
· Monitoring budgets, analysing financial performance – Variance Analysis
· Making recommendations on reducing costs
· Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
· Maintaining VAT records.
· Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make appropriate decisions
· Assisting Cash flow forecast and Annual Budgets Assisting with the annual budgets.
· Archiving case files with balance and 0 balances
· Management accounts (MI pack)
· Month end process
· Reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet
· Providing Information for audits
· Managing the ledgers
· Ensuring that corporate governance, risk management and internal controls are updated
· Monitoring and evaluating financial information, systems, processes and suggesting improvements where needed
· Assisting the Finance Controller and the finance team when necessary
Essential Skills & Experience
· Previous Management Accounts Experience
· AAT minimum level of qualification, CIMA or ACCA preferred
· Analytical and logical problem solving skills
· A good business understanding and excellent attention to detail
· Good communications and presentation skills
· An ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
About The Benefits
· Salary up to £28000
· 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays which increases by 1 day each year
· Monday – Friday 08:30am – 5.00pm
· Perkbox – shopping discounts, entertainment, restaurants discounts, free car breakdown cover, phone insurance
· Childcare voucher scheme
· After 12 months enrol in company bonus scheme, increased holiday entitlement, birthday off and company sick pay scheme
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.