We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join a well-established company based in Cheadle. This role is working in a busy installations team, providing support for both internal and field based colleagues. Previous experience within administration is essential for this role. This is working full time Monday to Friday 40 hours per week and is paying a salary up to £19,000pa.
About The Role:
· Arrange meetings for the team
· Attend meetings to take notes and provide support
· Answer incoming calls, transferring and taking messages where necessary
· Manage installation bookings
· Log any requests for holiday and expenses from the field team
· Provide general administration support to the team
Essential Skills & Experience
· Able to work as part of a team or independently
· Professional and polite manner
· Must be a confident user of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
· Able to use own initiative
· Effective communication skills
About The Benefits
· Salary of £18,000 – £19,000 pa
· Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Free parking
· Life insurance
· Childcare vouchers
· Retail reward scheme
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. This material is available in alternative formats upon request.
Please allow 7-10 days for the alternative format. If you have any questions on the role or need further information please contact a member of the team on 01614747888.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.