The role of the On boarding Accounts Support role is to assist the customers directly from the start of their business relationship and welcome new clients to the business. This is a great opportunity for someone who has excellent Customer Service skills looking to progress and develop within an Accountancy environment. This is a permanent position based in Wilmslow offering a salary of £16,000 – £17,000 per annum working Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm or 9am to 5:30pm. If you are looking to kick start your career within the Accounts sector then this is the perfect position for you.
About The Role:
· Provide services and first line support to the client in line with their needs and requirements via telephone and email
· Follow administrative processes for creating a limited company and provide industry leading advice to Company Directors
· Answering all incoming calls and providing first class customer service to all clients
· Assist with managing the relationship with new clients including completing statutory processes for establishing a limited company
· Ongoing responsibility for client support by responding to all relevant customer emails and telephone calls
· Completing VAT, PAYE, and reconciliations and submitting relevant returns with enough time to deal with any potential issues
· Working together with Senior Accountants to identify issues and process improvements
Essential Skills & Experience
· A desire to provide top quality customer service by building relationships with clients on the telephone
· A real desire to produce immediate resolution of all inbound enquiries either by email or telephone
· An interest in providing accountancy services, or ability to display some previous experience or training in accountancy skills or environment
· Ability to demonstrate highly developed self-management and administrative skills
· A strong team ethic and willingness to work with and support colleagues
· Must have great attention to detail and self-motivation
About The Benefits
· Training provided
· Opportunity to progress and gain knowledge and experience within Accountancy
· Limited Onsite Parking
· Salary paying £16,000 – £17,000 per annum
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.