Working for a busy and vibrant business, supporting order processing and quotations, we are looking for a diligent and accurate individual who works well with customers. Paying a salary of up to £22000 with great working hours.
About The Role:
· As a member of the Aluminium department you will support in the day to day running of production order processing, preparing estimates for high end aluminium window and door systems
· The main duties of the role are to process quotes and orders, book in production dates, chase order confirmations and deal with customer queries both by telephone and email
· Assisting, fielding and managing enquiries via telephone and e-mail. Quote effectively, efficiently and accurately, check own work before sending out to the client to confirm.
· Maintaining and tracking information on all estimates
· Assisting with the preparation of production paperwork and designs for manufacturing
· Ability to read, interpret & understand architectural drawings and specifications
· Understanding of manufacturers’ installation instructions
· Assisting other members of the team with enquires and problems
· Electronic and hard copy file management.
· Must be able to communicate effectively & conduct oneself professionally with excellent written & verbal communication skills
· To be able to manage own workload and support rest of the team, to ensure all work is carried out in a timely manner.
· To communicate effectively any information to or from clients to relevant departments
· General support to the Aluminium department.
· You must also be able to work well with people and demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
· Undertaking any other duties as may reasonably be required
Essential Skills & Experience
· Order processing within windows and doors industry
· Experience of logical would be an advantage
· Hard working
· Good work ethic
· Friendly and relaxed working environment
· PC literate
About The Benefits
· Salary £20000-22000
· Hours of Work:8.30-4.30 Mon-Thurs 8.30-4.00 Fri
· 21 days holiday plus bank hols
· Good Prospects
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.