We are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work for a World leading business within the Education sector based in Sale. The role will involve assisting with classes and administration within the centre, offering part time hours and a pay rate of £8.21 per hour. This is a temp to permanent position and the ideal candidate will have a passion for working within the Educational Sector.
About The Role:
· Providing a professional reception service for the centre when required; welcoming parents, managing enquiries, taking messages and maintaining payment systems
· Assisting with class time preparations to ensure the environment is ready for when the first students arrive
· Supervising students and ensuring they work effectively whilst they are at the study centre
· Preparing, accurately marking and recording student’s work
Liaising with and maintaining positive working relationships with students’ parents
· Setting up class, which includes moving tables and chairs, arranging the class, as well as packing away after each class
· General administration duties as and when requested by line manager
Essential Skills & Experience
· Previous experience within an educational environment such as teaching assistant, nursery assistant
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be able to work afternoons and work every Saturday 9:30am to 12:30pm
· Must have at Least an A or B in GCSE Maths and English
· Must had a DBS
About The Benefits
· Working Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 3:30pm – 6:30pm and Saturday 9:30am -12:30pm
· Hourly pay rate of £8.21ph
· Part time hours including afternoons
· Weekly Pay
· Free Parking
· Ideal hours to work around studying or childcare
The interview process will include 2 separate stages consisting of a telephone interview and a face to face interview with an assessment at the study centre.
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.