Working for an exciting events management company who deal with all the hospitality for large sporting events worldwide. This role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to play a part in the delivery of one of the most significant sporting events in the world. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quota Analyst based in Cheadle paying £18,500 per annum on a fixed term contract until July 2018.
About The Role:
· Quota Management via in-house Ticketing Systems
· Managing relationships within the Ticketing Team departments in the Manchester Office
· Liaise and work closely with the Manchester & overseas Ticketing Operations Teams as required
· Liaise with the in-house Ticketing software development team
· Liaise with in-house departments – including Finance, Legal, etc.
· Creation, update and management of the Seat/ Ticket Inventory.
· Involvement with the Allocation and Assignment Process for upcoming events
· Review and management of certain customer groups and their assigned & allocated rights
· Providing support and assistance to the ticketing department teams who need to distribute quota/seat inventory
Essential Skills & Experience
· Administrative/clerical ability, with a high level of attention to detail
· Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
· Demonstrated office management skills and administrative and clerical experience in a professional environment
· Demonstrated ability to work productively using initiative with minimal supervision and as part of a team with good communication skills
· High level word processing skills, with experience in the use of Microsoft Word, familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and advanced standards of expertise with Microsoft Excel
· Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects
· Self-motivated, organised and professional
About The Benefits
· Working 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday Some flexibility on hours is potential
· 25 days holiday
· Life assurance
· Contributory pension scheme
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.