Stockport area. This is a physical, demanding role which requires a self-starter who can help with the moving and storage of business data and equipment from one site to another.
Paying £9.00 per hour, this will initially start off on a temporary basis with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. The role requires the candidate to be a driver with a Full UK Licence, and must be able to drive C1 category vehicles.
About The Role:
· To keep the Head Office archiving and storage sites in a clean, tidy and organised manner so information can be located and accessed easily.
· To provide a polite and efficient service when visiting sites, treating all stakeholders with empathy and respect in the collective business archiving goal.
· To scrutinise all intakes of archiving from sites and work with staff to adhere to archiving policy and build good relationships with sites staff members.
· Training will be provided in relation to standard GDPR regulations / data protection at all times.
· To attend manual handling training as required.
· To manage collections of confidential and non-confidential waste removal and occasionally obtain other quotes needed to fulfil the duties of the position.
Essential Skills & Experience
· The ability to undertake physical work on a daily basis
· Self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy
· Positive attitude and commitment to completing all work
· Applicants must have a Full UK Licence and be able to drive C1 category vehicles
· Ideally candidates will be DBS checked – however candidates may be considered without
· Strong interpersonal skills
About The Benefits
· Salary: £9.50 per hour
· Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
· Weekly Pay
· Immediate start
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.