Are you a target driven Sales person? Our client is based in South Manchester and offer a wide range of Surgical Procedures. An excellent salary and benefits package is offered.
· The role is to make appointments for people to have a face to face consultation.
· You will be selling appointments, converting enquiries into quality appointments.
· It is a very target driven environment.
· Taking inbound and making outbound calls to potential customers, building rapport and empathy. Attending monthly 121’s, having weekly catch ups. You will be targeted on appointments attended.
Essential Experience and Skills
· For this role you will have the ability to build rapport and empathize with people.
You must have experience of making outbound calls and be used to working in a direct sales environment and used to working targets.
· You must be resilient, driven, passionate and energetic with a steady career history.
Salary and Benefits
· The salary for this role is paying £8.50 per hour working out to £16,500 OTE £23,000 – £25,000, plus benefits of on the job training offered with NVQ.
· Non surgical discounts immediately available. Surgical discounts available after 1 year of service up to 40%.
· After 6 month probation period achieved you will be provided with a uniform
Prospects progression to Team Manager, possible progression into Customer Service Manager or could also move over into working in the clinic to a face to face consultation role.
· The hours of work are on a shift basis between 8.30am – 9.30pm Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 7.00pm Friday
· Free Parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to email@example.com
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.