We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst for our client based in Woolston, Warrington. This is a temporary role paying an hourly rate of £14.02.
Full UK Driving License is essential.
Please note the successful candidate must have or pass a DBS check.
About The Role:
· Accurately receive and log service interruption, fault calls and service requests
· Provide first line support in response to customer logged calls
· Resolution of incidents passed through from first-line support.
· Ensure incidents, which cannot be resolved by second line support, are passed to third line support in a timely manner, with full supporting documentation/information
· To deputise for the Stock Controller (who manages end users device deployment) as and when required
· Ensure that all work undertaken is performed to required quality, following relevant procedures and also manage their own workload so that delivery timescales are met
· Ensure standards and codes of practice adopted by the ICT Service are adhered to, and to provide advice and guidance to customers on how to comply to such standards
· Undertake configuration, testing and installation of ICT equipment, installing new and replacement equipment. Also to undertake office moves
· Assist in the maintenance of the Service Management database
· Support the production of management information in relation to the ICT service performance
· Maintain asset and configuration management systems
· To have a wide understanding of different technology types and how they are used to deliver business services
Essential Skills & Experience
There should be a blend of knowledge about technologies and ICT delivery, for example, but not limited to:
· Any service management tools, such as service desk systems
· Imaging PC’s, Laptops, other mobile devices & Touch Screen Devices
· Installing/Configuring and supporting Windows 7 &10 & Office 2010 /2013
· Installing and troubleshooting various software packages
· Administration of Active Directory & Exchange 2010 / 2013
· Use of SCCM or similar software for deploying software
Desirable Skills & Experience
Any experience and/or qualifications in methodologies used for the development and delivery of ICT systems such as:
· Prince 2
· ITIL Foundation
· System lifecycles such as Waterfall or AGILE
· Any prior experience in software or systems development such as programming, building web sites, creating databases…etc.
About The Benefits
· Weekly pay
· Free parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Jobwise Ltd is an employment agency and the details sent in your application may be stored on our secure database.