Due to successful client growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst to join a well established international research company. The role is critical to their ability to deliver successfully to their clients and will join a vibrant existing head office team paying up to £26000 plus an extensive benefits package.
About The Role:
· Complete analysis as requested by research teams
· Input into project design elements for statistical analysis
· Understand how questionnaire design affects subsequent analyses
· Independently build models and associated tools for specific research tools, including design and improvement of models for branded solutions
· Plan and manage own resource levels in co-ordination with data services and research teams
· Awareness of the way analytical outputs are presented to clients and suggest improvements to aid client understanding
· Develop understanding of the data services team, the different roles and the business processes adhered to.
· Commercial awareness of the cost of analytics time, including providing information for project costing purposes
Essential Skills & Experience
· Educated to Degree level or equivalent in relevant field (Statistics, Maths, Economics, Computer Science); Advanced degree preferred (PhD)
· Advanced use of Excel and model building in Excel
· Aptitude for programming languages (VBA experience a plus)
· Highly numerate
· Ability to work to tight client driven deadlines
· Experience with multivariate statistics (regression, conjoint and discrete choice methods and segmentation)
· Broad knowledge of statistical techniques
About The Benefits
· 9.00-5.30 Monday – Friday
· Salary £22000 – £26000 dependant of experience
· 25 days hols rising to 28days with service plus bank holidays
· 10% pension after 3 months
· Free gym membership
· Death in service
· Up to 8% of salary bonus
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.