We are currently looking for an interim Strategic Planning and Growth manager for the next 6 months with one of our clients in the Trafford area, producing associated plans, policies and guidance in relation to planning, transport and sustainability!
About The Role:
· Leading the preparation for the strategic framework and acting as the representative in associated groups, working with the team and local authorities to meet targets and deadlines
· Providing a high level of policy advice to development management and managing the performance of the strategic planning team
· Working constructively and collaboratively with other teams and directorates to develop and implement plans
· Motivating and training staff within agreed policies, maintaining an effective workforce
Essential Skills & Experience
· A degree or equivalent qualification, with a relevant professional qualification is required for the successful candidate
· Previous experience in a similar role, with a strong track record of producing and implementing planning policies and strategies
· Must be a driver
About The Benefits
· Working Monday to Friday, 36.25 hours per week
· Weekly pay, at a rate of £250 per day
· 33 days holiday per year
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to @jobwise.co.uk
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.