Working for a well established, fast paced business based off the A34. We are currently recruiting for a Tele Appointment Maker to work within this ambitious and forward thinking business. They can offer training, coaching & development to maximise your potential within the role. This is a full time role paying between £17,000 per annum with an OTE of £30,000 working Monday to Thursday between the hours of 8:45am to 5pm with an early finish at 2pm Friday.
About The Role:
· To establish contact with consumers who have expressed an interest in Pre Paid Plans – leads provided
· To work and maximise leads according to company standards
· Ensure that targets set for allocated regions are achieved as per company requirements
· Ensure that all appointments are compliant and meet quality standards
· To appropriately overcome objections to confirm the appointment
· To exceed sales and customer satisfaction targets and KPI’s as directed by the Telesales Manager
· To comply with all reporting, admin and sales processes and procedures.
· To achieve and surpass, daily, weekly and monthly targets set out by the business
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Acting with professionalism and integrity, you will be organised, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to manage opportunities at a variety of stages, from cold-calling through to calls with previously identified hot prospects
· To excel in this role, you will be highly motivated in a target driven environment.
· The successful role holder will demonstrate a successful track record in a previous telemarketing role or target driven environment, with experience of introducing products and services to prospects and must be IT literate
About The Benefits:
· Monday to Thursday working between the hours of 8.45am – 7pm
· Offering a salary of £17,000 with a realistic OTE of £30,000
· Immediate start available
· Perk Box
· Dress down Friday
· Discretionary early finish on a Friday at 2pm
· Free Parking onsite and close by
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (this increases by 1 per year until 25 days)
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to email@example.com
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.