Would you like to work in a Business Analyst role for a highly successful and stable family owned business where staff feel truly valued? The role comes with a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience and benefits that include 21 days annual leave, free onsite car parking, company pension, staff discount scheme along with good career prospects and a fantastic working atmosphere? If this sounds like your kind of role, get in touch!
What will you be doing as a Business Analyst:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be Duties will include:
* Extracting and analysing pertinent data to identify statistical trends, interpret results and provide insightful commentary for internal and external customers
* Supporting team managers to create and run queries
* Producing reports for managers to follow up and review
* Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly reports, using a mixture of existing and newly created reports
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience in a similar Business Analyst or Statistical Analyst role with experience creating complex data reports in MS SQL and querying databases to analyse trends
* Proficient in statistical analysis
* Skills in crafting SQL scripts and customer data extracts
* Ideally competent in T-SQL for creating stored procedures, queries, views, indexing , functions and basic performance tuning as well as skilled in crafting SQL scripts and customer data extracts
* Strong skills in Excel as well as being confident in Word and Outlook
* Experience using Power BI would be beneficial
What's in it for me as a Business Analyst?
*Salary of £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
*21 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
*Staff discount on products
*Great career prospects
*Fantastic family feel environment
If this sounds like a Business Analyst or Statistical Analyst role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.