Do you have experience as a PA? This well established and successful company with sites across the UK is expanding and looking for a PA to work alongside the Executive Assistant to support the senior management team. Along with a salary of up to £30,000, they offer excellent working conditions in fantastic modern offices and benefits that include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking, healthcare, onsite fitness facilities, and a pension scheme along with exceptional career prospects.
What will you be doing as a PA:
Working alongside and supporting the Executive Assistant you will be learning and developing with the daily running of the MD and COO's office. Duties will include:
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Dealing with private and personal affairs for the MD and family members
* Managing and maintenance of the private vehicle fleet and staff
* Assisting with the management and organisation of property including insurance, utilities and maintenance
* Assisting with the management and booking of private jet and helicopter flights
* Managing and recording the archiving process
* Checking all invoices are accurate before approval
* Assisting with the management of the housekeeping and gardening staff
* Reconciliation of credit card transactions
* Maintaining the archive filing system
* Opening mail
* Booking meetings
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in a PA role
* A flexible attitude to working hours at times will be essential
* Ambitious and passionate in the role.
* Superb communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively on all levels
* Understanding of the importance of strict confidentiality in the role
* Highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability prioritise
* Comfortable using Word, Excel and Outlook.
What will you get in return for your work as a PA:
* A salary of £25,000 to £30,000, depending on experience
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Your birthday as an extra day's holiday!
* Pension scheme (with Death in Service benefits)
* Private healthcare
* Free parking
* Free fitness trainer onsite
* Sports and social activities including onsite 5 a side football and circuit training
* Referral bonuses for leads and staff recruitment
* Regular staff social events and rewards
* Dress down and free lunch every month
* Employee assistance programme
* Excellent prospects
If this sounds like a PA role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.