Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to change your life & the lives of others?
Our role offers an excellent starting basic of up to £23,000 DOE with a superb commission structure with consultants regularly earning between £35,000 to £70,000 once established. We also offer a fantastic benefits package that we are always improving!
What's in it for me?
* A basic salary of up to £23,000 DOE
* Monthly uncapped commission with current consultants consistently earning £35,000+ with commissions and bonuses with some consultants earning over £70,000 PA regularly!
* 6 monthly bonus opportunity
* Annual profit share
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days with service
* Your birthday as an extra day off!
* An extra half day off for well being
* Attendance bonus
* Healthcare scheme
* Company pension scheme with up to 5% matched contributions
* Death in service
* Genuine long term career prospects with a tailored training and development plan
* Ongoing incentives and competitions
* Regular team building and subsidised social events
* A day fully paid to assist a charity of your choice each year
* A Monday to Friday job with an early Friday finish!
Who are we? We are one of the leading North West recruitment agencies and we've been around since 1979! We love our people, so much so we've been awarded Investors in People Gold for the third time! This is something only 7% of companies in the UK have. We are organically grown and we also take employee development very seriously and focus our efforts on ensuring staff receive extensive training & the opportunity to progress to senior roles.
So, if you think you can get behind our purpose statement, "Changing lives, one job at a time", this might be the role job for you!
What does the role entail?
Working as part of a well established team in our Bolton town centre office, the role is busy and varied and will both challenge and reward you on a day to day basis.
* Managing and developing a busy temporary and permanent multi sector client base across the North West and wider UK
* Carrying out sales activity including cold and warm calling, attending client meetings and networking events
* Regularly meeting clients to build relationships and an understanding of their business and needs
* Developing strong client relationships and winning new business
* Matching client vacancies and ensuring a perfect match for both client and candidate
* Interviewing and helping people find their ideal job
* Achieving agreed weekly and monthly KPIs to keep you on track
* Ensuring service excellence to clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
* Working with the assistance of our inhouse systems including the latest video technology
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience in a telesales based role is desirarable however full training is given to the right character.
* A proven track record of achieving KPI's if experienced
* Experience in a busy office environment
* Driven & resilient
* Team player
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Self motivated
* High integrity
* Tenacious and determined
* Strong initiative
* Reliable with a stable career history
* You will be IT literate with the ability to learn new systems
* A full UK driving licence is desirable for client visits
So, if you fancy joining our successful team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.