Do you have recent experience in a Graphic Design role? Do you enjoy using your creative skills? Would you want to work for an organisation that offers fantastic benefits and takes care of its staff? If so this role is just for you. As well as a salary of up to £26,000, they offer fantastic benefits including 22 days holiday plus bank holidays per year (as well as your birthday, 2 extra days a year as wellbeing days and a day off paid to do charity work!), regular social events, free fitness coaching, health and wellness workshops, and excellent career prospects.
What will you be doing as a Graphic Designer?
Working as part of the marketing team, the main focus is to create visual content, editing and publishing across digital and ATL channels using a variety of techniques. The role will also include a wide mix of general marketing and administration work. Duties will include:
* Creating content for designers on digital mailers and campaigns
* Ensuring all literature and product livery is proofed and branded correctly
* Compiling information for promotional flyers and organising distribution
* Working with PR team on editorials and blogs, working with designers for images
* Supporting with the creation of Product Usage Guides, Specification Sheets and Task Cards
* Supporting the design and organisation of corporate events and exhibitions
* Supporting catalogue procedures as directed by the Marketing Manager
* Providing quality control and assurance on all aspects of content published including video, podcasts, surveys, newsletters and forums
* Liaising with the in-house team and 3rd party suppliers in relation to branding, digital marketing, events, marketing materials, signage, print, PR and other activities
* Tracking competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
* Maintaining brand standards throughout the business
* Assisting with other aspects of marketing and administration in the department.
What skills and experience will you need as a Graphic Designer?
* Previous experience in a similar Graphic Design or other similar design role
* Comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) along with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* An understanding of the full marketing mix
* Creative with a passion and flair for design
* A genuine interest in marketing with a desire to keep learning
* Able to keep abreast of new developments and take an innovative approach
What is in it for you as a Graphic Designer?
* A salary of £23,000 to £26,000 depending on experience
* 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* 2 wellness days
* Your birthday off
* A day off to help a charity of your choice
* Free parking
* Free fitness coach
* Health and happiness promotions to staff
* Pension scheme
* Great Social events
* Excellent career prospects
If this sounds like a Graphic Designer role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.