Are you looking to start a new and exciting role in Payroll Administration? An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established company as a Payroll Administrator based in the Warrington area.
This role provides the chance to join a vibrant and dynamic team, taking responsibility for the timely and accurate processing of payroll. The salary is depending on your experience, free car parking, flexible working hours and hybrid options.
What will you be doing as a Payroll Administrator?
· Preparing the weekly employees to be paid each week.
· Processing starters and leavers.
· Processing SMP & SSP.
· Support payroll function by collating weekly timesheets and preparing the master schedule of payments on Excel.
· Collating and reviewing timesheets and uploading onto the payroll system.
· Updating with changes on a weekly basis.
· Dealing with payroll queries.
· Carry out ad-hoc work as required in supporting the Finance Team and Head of Finance.
· Processing 650 weekly time sheets a week - understanding collective agreements.
· Processing monthly payroll for 380 employees.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
· Previous payroll experience is essential.
· Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
· An understanding of collective agreements.
· Weekly payroll experience is desirable.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good team player.
· Problem solving skills.
What will you get in return for your work as a Payroll Administrator?
· Salary is DOE.
· Flexible working hours - you can choose when you start and finish.
· Hybrid options available.
· A generous holiday package - 25 days plus bank holidays.
· The company is growing - you will have the opportunity to progress into your role or look at different areas of the business.
· Once youve completed your probation you will be entitled to Bupa Private Health Care.
· Free car parking.
· No weekends.
· Pension Scheme.
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.