Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to change your life & the lives of others?
Our role offers an excellent starting basic of up to £28,000 DOE with a superb commission structure with consultants regularly earning between £35,000 to £70,000 once established. We also offer a superb benefits package and great career opportunities.
What's in it for me as a Recruitment Consultant:
A basic salary of up to £28,000 DOE
Monthly uncapped commission
6 monthly bonus opportunities
Annual profit share
24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days with service
Your birthday as an extra day off!
An extra half day off for well being
Healthcare scheme including discounted gym membership
Company Pension & Death In Service
Long term career prospects
Regular competitions & incentives
Subsidised team building & social events
A day fully paid to assist a charity of your choice each year
A Monday to Friday job with an early Friday finish!
Who are we? We are one of the leading North West recruitment agencies and we've been around since 1979! We love our people, so much so we've been awarded Investors in People Gold for the third time! This is something only 7% of companies in the UK have. We are organically grown and we also take employee development very seriously and focus our efforts on ensuring staff receive extensive training & the opportunity to progress to senior roles.
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Managing and developing a busy temporary and permanent multi sector client base across the North West and wider UK
- Carrying out sales activity including cold and warm calling, attending client meetings and networking events
- Building client relationships in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Hunting for & winning new business
- Matching client vacancies and ensuring a perfect match for both client and candidate
- Interviewing and helping people find their ideal job
- Achieving agreed weekly and monthly KPIs to keep you on track
- Working with the assistance of our in house systems including the latest video technology
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous successful experience in a similar recruitment consultant role/ sales role
- Big team player
- Target driven with the passion and drive to succeed
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Self motivated
- High integrity
- Tenacious and determined
- Strong initiative
- Credible and reliable
- IT literate with the ability to learn new systems
- A full UK driving licence is desirable for client visits
- Ability to hit deadlines & KPI's
If this role is of interest to you please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.