Are you an experienced Internal Sales or Telesales looking for a career move to a company in a sector viewed as one of the UK's fields of excellence? Would you like to work for a company that offers a full time role of just 34 hours a week? This successful business in Salford Quays has strong links with the pharmaceutical, medical and scientific industries and is looking to expand. There's a salary of up to £30,000 with an OTE of c £35,000 and benefits including 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, free parking and a pension scheme.
What will you be doing as an Internal Sales?
Working in an office based role, you will be dealing with customers across the UK. Duties will include:
* Dealing with a mixture of existing, lapsed and new customers
* Making outbound calls to build relationships and gain an understanding of customer requirements
* Dealing with business customers who use the company's specialist product range
* Creating quotes
* Following up quotes
* Researching industry opportunities and companies to develop future opportunities
* Taking customer queries to either advise or pass to the customer service team
* Updating company CRM
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in a similar Internal Sales or possibly Telesales role
* Experience in a B2B (business to business) role would be preferable but not essential
* A background dealing with national and/or key accounts
* Experience using a CRM or customer database
* Comfortable using Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong relationship builder
What will you get in return for your work as an Internal Sales?
* A basic salary of £28,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
* Bonus based on company annual performance
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Free parking
* Pension scheme
* Fantastic career prospects
* A 34 hour working week with early finish on a Friday!
* A company with an excellent approach to Corporate Social Responsibilities: they sponsor a local sports organisation as well as looking to offer a day each year to do volunteering work
If this sounds like an Internal Sales role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.