Are you a recent Graduate looking to build a career rather than just a job with a company that offers genuine prospects for development in the financial sector? This market leading company has been trading for over 30 years and is looking to expand their team. They offer a starting salary of up to £22,000, with superb prospects for development and progression. There are fantastic benefits including superb working conditions, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays AND your birthday off, plus scope to buy/sell holidays, great pension, company bonus, training plus many more benefits.
What will you be doing as a Graduate Financial Administrator?
Working in an established team, you will be working under the guidance of a Manager to support the department and ensure the needs of the clients are met. Duties will include:
· Processing orders, via telephone, email or application forms
· Reconciling bank accounts
· Accurate processing of payments
· Preparing commission runs
· Working to Service Level Agreements and tight deadlines
· Investigating and resolving of errors and discrepancies
· Monitoring inboxes
· Ensuring systems are updated
· Liaising with stakeholders via telephone and email
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
· Ideally a Graduate although attitude and desire to build a career is the main requirement
· Experience in a legal/finance/insurance/banking or other regulated environment would be interesting but not essential
· Someone looking to learn and develop within the financial sector to build a long-term career
· Excellent communication skills and confident to deal with all manner of people
· An adaptable and flexible team player
· Accurate with a good eye for detail
· Comfortable using MS Excel
What will you get in return for your work as a Graduate Financial Administrator?
· A starting salary of £20,000 to £22,000, depending on experience
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday
· The scope to buy and sell extra holidays
· Excellent company pension scheme
· Free parking
· Private healthcare
· Death in service benefits of 5 x annual salary
· Cycle to work scheme
· Excellent career prospects with scope to progress with professional qualifications
If this sounds like a Graduate Financial Administrator role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.