Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you have a passion for the commercial world, and would you like to become an integral part of a fast-paced team? Were looking for a Commercials Assistant to join vibrant-growing business based in the Warrington area.
The successful candidate will have commercial awareness. Ideally, were looking for someone with a degree/qualification in Quantity Surveying or a strong understanding from previous experience.
What will you be doing as a Commercial Assistant?
· You will be working closely and collaboratively with the project team; you will be responsible for providing an excellent administration service to all teams.
· Managing the administration for electric filing systems.
· Processing invoices and making sure purchase order requests are accurate.
· Creating purchase orders to suppliers.
· Understand The Groups purchasing ledger procedures and accounts computer system.
· Process and verify all Plant Invoices, check that plant invoiced is still on site.
· Contact suppliers to resolve any Queries with Invoices or delivery notes etc.
· Ensure harmonious relations are maintained with suppliers/ sub-contractors.
· Preparing presentations and reports.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
· Were looking for someone with QA knowledge/experience OR someone has QA in a qualification or degree.
· Strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
· Excellent IT skills such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· The ability to act on your own initiative and work well within a team.
· Ideally, we would like some experience working in a construction industry and previous experience working in a commercial background but its not essential.
· Positive attitude.
· Friendly and professional approach.
· Ideally, were looking for someone with their own transport.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written.
· Problem solving skills.
· Great attention to detail.
What will you get in return for your work as a Commercial Assistant?
· The staring salary is up to £24,000 per annum depending on your experience.
· Flexible working hours.
· Hybrid options once youve settled into the team.
· Great holiday package - 25 days plus your bank.
· Free car parking.
· Pension scheme.
· Career progression.
· Private healthcare once youve completed probation.
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.