CIPD qualified - 12-month fixed term contract
Are you a qualified HR Advisor seeking your next position? We are recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor to join a successful and growing organisation in the Warrington area. To be considered for this role, you must have a solid understanding of the full range of HR activities, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, reward, and recognition. Other areas of expertise should include policy development, training and development, and legal compliance.
The salary is up to £36,000 depending on your experience with car allowance, flexible working hours and hybrid options.
What will you be doing as a HR Advisor?
· Provide management and employees with guidance on all HR issues including employment law, terms and conditions, policies and procedures, to resolve and minimise problems and ensuring consistency, equality and fairness in employment practices.
· You will take ownership of recruitment for the Group.
· Own and constantly develops the Employer brand and ensures all activities undertaken are consistent with the objectives of the brand.
· Provide professional advice and support to managers dealing with employment issues including disciplinary, grievance and absence; attending hearings ensuring that consistency, fairness, and legal obligations are maintained.
· Undertaking project/research work as required in such areas as talent management.
· Advises line managers on appropriate methods to deal with issues such as sickness, ill heath, redeployment etc.
· Assists in the management of training and development by the identification and analysis of training needs.
· Maintain and update the HR section of the Group internet advising on any changes which could improve recruitment and the employer profile of the Group.
· Actively contributes to successful team working of the HR team; working closely with others to provide a seamless, quality, customer-focused service to management and employees.
· Ensures that all health and safety responsibilities are discharged to protect the health and safety of employees and comply with best practice and legal requirements.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
· CIPD qualification is essential for the role.
· Ideally, you will have a driving license and your own transport to travel to other as and when required but this not essential.
· Degree qualified is desirable.
· Problem solving.
· Curious and Inquisitive.
· Can do attitude and can adapt to a solutions-based culture.
· Drive to deliver results.
· Strong communication skills.
· Collaborative team working and is a team player and role model to others.
· Previous experience as a HR Advisor or HR generalist.
What will you get in return for your work as a HR Advisor?
· The starting salary is up to £36,000 per annum depending on your experience.
· Car allowance.
· Hybrid working options.
· No weekends.
· Flexible working hours.
· Pension scheme.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· Private health care.
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.