Are you passionate about IT and technology? Do you have experience in an IT Helpdesk support role or phone based customer service experience? Would you like to work for a really well-known brand dealing with customers across UK and Europe? If so, this Helpdesk role based in fantastic offices just outside Bolton town centre is just for you!
The role comes with an excellent starting salary and benefits that include a bonus scheme, private healthcare, free onsite parking and holidays that increase to 30 days plus bank holidays over time.
What will you be doing as a Helpdesk Advisor?
Working as part of a friendly and supportive phone based customer service team, you will be assisting customers with technical queries around the company's products. Duties will include:
· Investigating customer issues and advising on solutions to problems
· Requesting maintenance visits for the maintenance contractors
· Co-ordinating annual engineer visits
· Producing daily, weekly, and monthly reports of support activity
· Notifying managers of any issues
· Liaising with onsite engineers to solve issues
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
· Previous phone based customer service experience
· IT support experience or qualifications would be beneficial but not essential
· A passion for IT
· Experience or knowledge of Linux or SQL would be beneficial but not essential
· Excellent phone manner with excellent communication skills
· A friendly team player
· Flexible with the ability to work shift patterns
· Due to the office location, your own transport is essential
What will you get in return for your work as a Helpdesk Advisor?
· Highly competitive salary
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing over time to 30 days
· Private Medical Cover
· Death In Service cover at 4x salary
· Pension scheme
· Annual bonus scheme
· Greta career prospects
· Fantastic modern office environment
· Free parking with electric charge points available
If this sounds like a Helpdesk role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.