Are you wanting to get into HR but dont know where to start?
We have an amazing opportunity as a HR Admin based in the heart of City Centre Manchester. This role is a temporary assignment for 3 months initially, working full time Monday - Friday between the hours of 9-5pm. Ideally you will have some HR experience, or have experience dealing with new starters, leavers and absences.
Your main duties will be supporting and maintaining the effective administrative systems to support the key areas and functioning of HR administration.
What will you be doing as a HR Administrator?
- Data inputting
- Email management
- Right to work Checking
- Preparing new starter paperwork packs
- Processing changes to contracts, including extensions, transfers, flexible working outcomes, redeployment administration etc.
- · Dealing with administration associated with maternity, paternity and adoption leave, sabbaticals and career breaks, and sickness absence
- Maintaining the computerised HR/Payroll system, in respect of the allocated transactional activities, ensure, for example, the setting up of new starters, recording of HESA data, amendments to existing records, absence recording and leavers.
- Involvement with the maintenance of a variety of HR databases and staffing lists, including the provision of data and statistical information and running reports from systems as necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information and protecting personal data in line with procedures.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous administrative experience
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A passion to develop within HR, and a willingness to learn
- A good understanding of Microsoft Packages
What will you get in return for your work as a HR Administrator?
- Immediate start
- 3 month temporary position initially with the possibility of longer term opportunities and great career prospects
- Weekly pay
- Paid annual leave
- Hybrid working available following an initial training period
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.