Are you interested in a different type of recruitment role, with a company established in the industry for over 40 years?
You will be working with an experienced, extremely supportive, team using leading technology and systems to make your job easier, who know exactly what it takes to succeed in Recruitment. In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary, real career development, extensive training, support, and an excellent benefits package - all in a fun environment! No late nights, no weekends - the hours are 8.30AM start on a Monday then 8.45AM - 5.30PM plus a 4.30PM finish on a Friday! We have won numerous business awards, and have recently once again been awarded Investors in People Gold, which only 7% of companies in the UK have - thats how much we invest in our staff!
To join us, we are looking for experienced 360 recruitment consultants. If you possess a great aptitude for New Business and Sales Development with both new and existing client relationships - youll fit right in!
We are a multi sector recruiter of both temporary and permanent workers (Mainly white collar) across the whole of the UK. Head Office is based in Bolton, NW. So commute to Bolton for meetings would be necessary on occasion.
About the Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Manage and develop a busy temp & perm multi sector desk, and achieve agreed weekly and monthly KPIs
- Carry out sales activity; cold calling, attending client meetings and networking events
- Develop client base; source new business, follow up leads, develop existing business relationships
- Match client vacancies and ensure a perfect match for both client and candidate
- Ensure service excellence to clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Full UK driving licence is required for client visits (only when it is safe to do so in line with COVID guidelines)
About the Recruitment Consultant Benefits:
- 24 days annual leave which increase to 29 with service, plus a day off for your Birthday and a half day well being day!
- Monthly uncapped commission
- The earnings for this role are made up of a basic salary of up to GBP30,000 with current Consultants consistently earning GBP38,000 + from commissions and bonuses. With some elite consultants earning over GBP80,000 PA regularly.
- Monthly personal results commission
- Additional 6 month bonus opportunity - up to GBP12,000 annually + Company Profit Share
- Attendance Bonus
- Generous pension scheme & healthcare
- Ongoing incentives and competitions
- Regular team building activities
- A day fully paid to assist a charity of your choice
- Healthcare scheme
So if you fancy joining our successful team as a Recruitment Consultant, please send your CV
To get an idea of what were all about, why not check out the Jobwise Facebook account where you can have a snoop on what weve been up to
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more