Are you able to get to Ormskirk? If yes, we would love to hear from you. We have a range of temporary office administration roles, including, note taker along with other admin and customer service positions. Working on a temporary basis, working hours between 8am - 6pm, paying £10.42 per hour.
We have a range of temporary opportunities working within Administration Areas.
- We are looking for candidates, who have a wealth office administration.
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Minute taking, note taking skills.
- Ability to multitask and think on your feet.
- Computer literacy able to navigate more than one screen.
- Prioritise your own workload.
- Update spreadsheets
- Flexible to work full and part time hours.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- If you have experience within an office-based setting, you are quick to pick things up and are flexible on tasks, we would love to hear from you. You may have experience in working within NHS, Education, Local Authority establishments and looking to transfer your skill set.
- We are looking for candidates who lively locally to Ormskirk who can accommodate both full and part time hours.
What will you get in return for your work as an Administrator?
- Week to week temporary work
- £10.42 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- Great company
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.