Are you a passionate and experienced Training Officer looking for a new challenge? Were looking for a dedicated individual to join a growing business based in the Warrington area.
As a Training officer you will be responsible for the recruitment and retention of apprentices and graduates entering the business to meet the target on a yearly basis supporting the business to become the entry route of choice for individuals wanting to enter the Engineering Construction Industry.
The salary is paying up to £40,000 per annum depending on your experience with car allowance and no weekends. You must have a driving licence and your own transport to be considered for the role.
What will you be doing as a Training Officer?
· To conduct with the support of HR, Training Needs Analysis, engaging with key stakeholders; design, deliver and evaluate training, using multiple formats, with suitable assessment strategies in place to ensure provision of a relevant, accurate and professional internal mentoring programme for all monthly and weekly apprentices and graduates.
· Supervising apprentices to establish that learning objectives are met to course specifications and agreed quality standards.
· Attend career fairs and relevant colleges/universities as part of the attraction strategy.
· Liaise with Heads of Departments and Directors of the business to establish new entrant pledges.
· Register and induct apprentices onto the relevant training scheme. Working with the relevant external bodies i.e. ECITB, ECA.
· Monitor and assess the performance of apprentices during their training at college and their place of work.
· Liaise with employers and college staff on apprentices performance through the online OneFile portfolio system.
· Assess the Off-the-Job training ePortfolio and assist apprentices to identify where training gaps exist.
· Produce system training materials for in-house courses and external partners.
· Carry out continuous evaluation and quality assurance of the learning programme, implementing necessary improvements ensuring learning objectives are met to course specifications and agreed quality standards, provide intervention and action plans if not.
· Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets via the ECITB portal.
· Plan and assess the 'return on investment' of any training or development programme.
· Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with relevant line managers and supervisors.
· Hold regular 1:1s with apprentice/graduates and their line managers/supervisors to review progress.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
· Good communication skills.
· Organisation skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Understanding of the Apprentice Levy.
· Great at building relations with internal and external stakeholders.
· Proactive & engaging
· A driving license and your own transport is essential for the role.
· Proficient with IT.
· You experience of working with apprentices/graduates and be trained to current assessor qualifications; however appropriate training will be provided where necessary.
What youll get in return for work as Training Officer?
· Salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on your experience.
· £425 car allowance a month.
· Flexibility on what time you start and finish.
· No weekends.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· Private Health Care.
· Hybrid options.
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.