We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Insolvency Administrator based in Wilmslow.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join a growing team. Collaborating closely with the appointment-taking Director, you will need expertise in corporate insolvency. Strong interpersonal skills are key for success in this role.
The Company offers more than a job; its an opportunity for career development. Their highly experienced Head of Insolvency is keen to mentor a motivated individual.
You would be joining a small firm, which is part of a larger business group, providing a unique chance to benefit from personalised guidance and mentorship from an industry expert.
What will you be doing as a Corporate Insolvency Administrator?
- Reporting directly to the Insolvency Practitioner, you manage a diverse caseload of corporate insolvency appointments to include CVLs and MVLs
- Handle cases from initiation to closure, preparing progress reports and statutory documentation
- Ensure adherence to statutory deadlines and managing case diaries
- Address queries from stakeholders (shareholders, directors, creditors) via phone and email
- Conduct statutory investigations for conduct reports submission
- Collaborate with agents on asset realisations as required
- Work in compliance with SIPs and current legislative frameworks
- Make strategic decisions, documented for IP review
- Attend and assist at meetings, occasionally participating in marketing events
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Expertise in corporate insolvency and experience in handling CVLs and MVLs is essential
- Organised and professional with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail in task execution
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Strong written and numeracy skills
- Commitment to a career in insolvency
- Hard-working, positive, and diligent
What will you get in return for your work as a Corporate Insolvency Administrator?
- Salary of up to £30,000pa, dependent upon experience
- 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, flexibility can be considered
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- Performance-related bonus scheme depending on your role.
- Paid study leave
- Employees refer a friend scheme for recruitment - £500 for each successful referral. GBP250 when your friend starts and £250 after they complete their 3-month probation period
- Discounted company parking at the Wilmslow office
- Workplace pension scheme with employer contributions each month.
- Regular company-funded events to reward our employees and encourage social interaction
- Recognition, observance and celebration of all significant religious events.
- Annual Awards to recognise and reward our employees
- Access to Rewards, an exciting and exclusive new rewards and benefits platform that will give you access to thousands of exclusive discounts, health and wellbeing services through BHSF, and the opportunity to order a BP Plus Fuel Card to save at over 1,000 fuel stations across the UK
- Free refreshments and monthly Pay Day Lunch provided to all employees
- Regular salary reviews
- Regular surprise treats to keep you energised such as pizza and ice cream
- The opportunity to work within a highly experienced team with an excellent reputation in the UK
- Full training, mentoring and development programmes with the opportunity to progress
- Flexible working practices and a family-friendly approach
- An attractive remuneration package - to reward talent, drive, loyalty and hard work
- Breakout spaces that encourage breaks, relaxation and social interaction
- Wilmslow office location which is conveniently located with great public transport links and a quick hop to Manchester city centre
- An inspiring, friendly and professional working environment
- A total commitment to our Diversity, Equality and Inclusiveness framework
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.