Are you experienced in Accounts and Purchase Ledger and are looking for a new career that offers the opportunity to really evolve with a growing business where you have the freedom to put your own stamp on the role and make it your own?
Maybe you have a background in transport such as logistics, fleet co-ordination or possibly even facilities which had a strong element of Purchase Ledger or Accounts where you have got involved in all aspects of the business functions?
We are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Administrator who is ambitious, wants to progress and enjoys a role with substance and variety for a transport company in Bolton.
We would love to hear from individuals with a solid purchase ledger, accounts and administration background and have experience working in roles where you have been involved in all aspect of the office functions. The organisation is really taking off and our key client is looking for a candidate who is really hands on and keen to be involved in learning about the transport business as a whole and contributing your experience to move it forward
Whats On Offer?
- A fantastic salary of £25000 to £29000 with opportunity for regular appraisals and reviews
- Full time hours Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch
- 26 Holidays plus bank holidays (3 days need to be saved for Christmas)
- Great development opportunities, training and freedom to make this role your own
- A small team who support each other all the way
- A company that values and cares for every member of their staff
- Free parking
- Pension contributions
- An organisation that is growing with additional projects that are taking off
What will you be doing as a Purchase Ledger Administrator?
This is an accounts based role where you can learn the business as a whole and manage the full office functions from the accounts and finance to full office administration duties including driver expenses and fuel cards. It has so much variety and will offer the opportunity to really make this your own as you evolve with the business for a long term and fulfilling career!
Some of the initial duties will include:
- Working closely with 2 administrators and a Finance Manager to learn all the functions of the business
- Updating the system with delivery information on completions
- Ensuring accurate purchase order processing and inputting of invoices onto the database
- Learn the accounts functions of the business from VAT returns, Month End Accounts and Trial Balance Accounts
- Getting involved and learning the accounts functions from scratch in order to take over and manage this later down the line
- Liaising with and working with drivers assisting with the recording of fuel cards, expenses and taco graphs
What skills and experience will you need as a Purchase Ledger Administrator?
- You have at least 5 years experience working in office environment where you have been involved in numerous activities day to day
- Must have a background of accounts either Purchase Ledger, Invoicing, Purchase Orders or VAT Returns, Bookkeeping and Balance Sheets
- You love working in a real team environment
- Have an outgoing, enthusiastic and can do personality
- You have strong experience in administration and supporting an accounts function where thats processing of invoices or uploading expenses
- Are adaptable and love a role with variety and that can grow
- You want a long term career with a organisation that will invest in your development
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.