Are you immediately available? Looking to get work straight away and paid quickly?
We have a fantastic opportunity working for a fast paced , growing technology business in Hale. This is an initial temporary opportunity with great further career opportunities.
The ideal candidate would have customer service experience, preferably over the phone, and some technical/software knowledge.
What will you be doing as a Temporary Customer Service Advisor?
- Answering inbound calls from customers in relation to billing queries
- Calculate and request service credits where applicable, managing the customers expectations on value and timescales
- Own and case manage any issues until full resolution, ensuring the customer is kept up to date throughout
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the companys products and services
- Place orders for replacement routers or other equipment, fulfil the orders and post them to customers
- Accurately record all information and dialogue with the customer on internal system
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
What experience you need for the role of Temporary Customer Service Advisor?
- Experience of customer service or call handling or retentions
- Computer literate
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and solutions focused approach to work
- Has a problem solving attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a team, but have the drive to work on own initiative
What you will LOVE about the role of Temporary Customer Service Advisor?
- An hourly rate of GBP11.28p/h whilst temporary possible longer term opportunities on a permanent basis
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours a week 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed work
- Chance to join a fun, dynamic working environment
- 3 days of training
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.