Valentines Brownies: Love every chocolaty crumb!
Every 2 weeks at Jobwise, our Operations Director, Susan, takes the time to share one of her healthy, home made recipes with the team. This is part of our ‘Well-being Wednesdays’, encouraging our staff to get involved and take up some new healthy habits!
The recipes are healthy versions of everyone’s favourite naughty treats. The recipes are always tasty and very easy to follow – which, let’s be honest, is what everyone wants out of a recipe!
Because our team have worked so hard lately, AND it’s Valentines, here’s one of Betty Crocker’s calorific chocolate brownie recipes!
Betty Crocker’s ‘Love-Drizzled Brownies’
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 36 caramels, unwrapped (from 14 oz bag)
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line bottom and sides of 9-inch square pan with foil. Grease bottom only of foil with shortening or cooking spray. Make and bake brownie mix as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Using foil to lift, remove brownie from pan. Remove foil. With deep 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut 8 brownies.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave caramels and whipping cream uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every minute, until caramels are melted.
- Arrange brownies on serving plate. Drizzle caramel mixture over brownies. Sprinkle with pecans.
We hope you love every chocolaty crumb. Happy Valentines Day!
Recipe from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/caramel-drizzled-brownie-hearts/5c9bb974-0ac1-4ce0-a3f5-042cd32d9463