Recruitment Consultant, Liverpool
At Jobwise, we invest in YOU
There’s no long hours or weekend shifts, it’s just Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, ensuring you get the work-life balance right.
You will be working with an experienced Branch Director who knows exactly what it takes to succeed in Recruitment. In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary, real career development, extensive training, support, and an excellent benefits package.
Salary is negotiable between 16 – 24k initially depending on experience, with a realistic OTE of 35k once established. Our top billers are earning upto 85K!
To join our team at Jobwise, it’s not always essential that you have experience within recruitment. As long as you have a knack for sales and are great with people, you’ll fit right in!
About the Role:
- Manage and develop a busy temp & perm desk, and achieve agreed weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Carry out sales activity; cold calling, attending client meetings and networking events
- Develop client base; source new business, follow up leads, develop existing business relationships
- Match client vacancies and ensure a perfect match for both client and candidate
- Ensure service excellence to clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Full UK driving licence is required for client visits
About the Benefits:
- Attendance Bonus
- Dress down Friday
- Monthly uncapped commission
- End of year bonus opportunity
- Profit share
- Ongoing incentives and competitions
- Regular team building activities
- A day fully paid to assist a charity of your choice
- 24 days annual leave, plus a day off for your Birthday!
- Generous pension scheme & healthcare
So if you fancy joining our successful Liverpool team as a Recruitment Consultant, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days.
To get an idea of what we’re all about, why not check out the Jobwise Facebook account where you can have a snoop on what we’ve been up to www.facebook.com/jobwise