We are currently recruiting for an Area Manager to work for a World leading business within the Education sector assisting with existing branches and expanding the business based in North London. The role will involve managing around 30 branches across your area and offers a salary of £28,000 per annum, rising to £30,000 pending probationary period being passed.
About The Role:
· Liaising with Tutors and Students on a day to day basis
· Supporting all instructors in your area to ensure growth in the business
· Assisting with recruitment and retention of students
· Improving the quality of instruction and delivery within your area
· Managing targets within the centres
· Managing your diary to include regular site visits, training and analysis of instructor and student progress
· Continuously develop your knowledge in methods of learning
· Implementing new processes, and ensuring all processes are carried out to high standards
· Presenting to new potential centres, staff and students
Essential Skills & Experience
· Must have experience working in Education and have a passion to work within Education
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
· Sales background is desirable
· Higher education background is desirable
· Must have experience of managing people
· Full UK driving licence
· Excellent presenting skills
About The Benefits
· Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
· 1000’s of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
· Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
· Flexible working time when you work extended hours
· A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
The interview process will include 3 separate stages consisting of a face to face interview, assessment centre and a presentation.
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.