We are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice for a fantastic company who have been established for over 50 years and can offer great long term opportunities.
This role is a great position for someone who wants to learn on the job within a busy and varied administrative role. Along with gaining great office experience, this company are wanting to support their employee in gaining an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration with the option to go on to a Level 3.
Working in a variety of departments across the company this role will offer fantastic development for a hard working and eager to learn candidate. They are based in Wythenshawe and are able to pay a salary of £186 – £310 per week dependant on experience.
About the role:
· Work to update and maintain the database on a daily basis
· Provide a high level of customer service at all times
· Speaking to other departments when required to deal with queries from customers
· Enter orders onto their database accurately
· Provide customers with accurate quotes for services and products
· Helping with other duties when required
The role will be working alongside the Training Manager who will support your learning in a variety of departments including; Sales, Customer Service, Accounts, HR and Marketing.
Self learning is key for this role, whilst training and support is given, you will need to put in time yourself to complete tasks as part of your apprenticeship.
Essential skills & Experience:
· Candidates must be educated to GCSE level with at least a C in Maths and English
· Excellent communication skills
· Good problem solving skills
· Good organisational skills
· Must be able to use Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
About the Benefits:
· Full training and support will be provided to ensure a NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
· Monday to Friday 8.30AM – 5.00PM
· 23 days holidays this will increase by 1 with time with the company until 29 days
· Onsite restaurant
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Pension Scheme 6% contribution rising to 12% with service
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.