Fantastic Business Administration Apprenticeship opportunity for a company who have been established for over 50 years and are a global leader within their specialist field. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a hard working individual who is looking for their first step in a career within Administration. This apprenticeship will allow you to work across numerous departments within the business whilst completing your level 2 in Business administration.
About The Role:
· As a Business Administration Apprentice you will learn to play an active role within the various company-wide Business Administration Teams
· Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved
· The role has a wide variety of duties and requires a high degree of initiative and self motivation
· The primary focus of the role is to deliver a first class level of service and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
· You will be schooled in all aspects of the departments including Sales, Service, Accounts, QHSE, HR, Marketing and Key Accounts. You will work closely with the Training Manager who will oversee your development.
· Maintaining databases
· Order entry
· Generation of quotations
· Various other administration duties
Essential Skills & Experience
· No experience necessary
· Ideally educated to GCSE level and must include English and Maths GCSE at grade C or above
· Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Good organisational skills.
· Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a high regard for customer service.
· Computer literate.
About The Benefits
· Training provided will initially be Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
· Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
· Total hours per week: 38.75
· 23 days holiday per annum, rising with service to 29 days
· Onsite restaurant
· Pension scheme 6% contribution rising to 12% with service
· Cycle to work scheme
· Child care vouchers
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to email@example.com
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.