A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of a people focused team in a fast growing telecommunications and IT company based in Stockport. We are recruiting a dynamic and driven Customer Service Advisor who is looking for a new challenging and varied role with great career progression opportunities and a generous salary of up £20000.
About The Role:
· To provide customer service and trouble shoot issues over the telephone across full range of products and services; business fixed lines, telephone systems, and business mobiles.
· Answering phone calls / delivering customer service via telephone and email
· Processing orders and making administrative changes (data input and raising requests on line)
· Solving problems
· Providing quotes and adding additional services
· Coordinating the implementation of projects (planning, booking engineersc, ordering equipment, tracking progress, communicating progress, pre-empting issues)
· Maintaining accurate customer records across all internal systems
· Following agreed processes and procedures and contributing ideas for continuous improvement
Essential Skills & Experience
· B2B customer service in SME business environment
· Computer literate – MS Office Suite, strong on excel
· Good standard of general education (9 GCSE’s grade A-C or equivalent)
· Product knowledge or experience of Mobile (O2) – Tariffs, network provisioning processes Fixed Landline (BT Openreach, Gamma Telecom) – Analogue, ISDN2, ISDN30 topology and provisioning, Voice and Data services – VOIP, SIP, Broadband, Leased Line provisioning
About The Benefits
· Salary £18,000-£20,000
· Working hours 9.00-5.30 Monday – Friday
· 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Birthday day off
· Health cashback scheme
· Week paid sickness leave
· Buy/sell annual leave (2 days per year)
· Free parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.