We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive to work for an established Marketing Communication and Print Solutions company based in Stockport. This is a permanent role paying a competitive salary of up to £22,000pa and requires someone with experience working at a Print Management company.
About The Role:
· Deliver a professional service, potentially being the first point of contact for both the client and suppliers
· Provide full administrative support; raise and track job briefs, prepare quotations and artwork
· Proactively manage own workload, timelines and budgets
· Receive and process calls and queries from clients
· Liaise with various internally team
· Ensure all jobs closed down for month-end invoicing
· Manage job delivery and invoice dates
· Support the Account Manager/Account Director to successfully implement jobs and campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget
· Check and report on projects
Essential Skills & Experience
· Must have previous experience within a similar role
· Working knowledge of a similar production environment, print production would be advantageous
· Previous experience of taking job briefs and managing client expectations
· Ability to simultaneously manage multiple jobs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Microsoft Office, numeracy skills and commercial awareness
· Flexible and robust attitude and ability to work to deadlines
· Experience of direct mail is desirable but not essential
About The Benefits
· Full time, permanent role
· Salary £18,000pa – £22,000pa dependant on experience
· Monday to Friday 40 hours per week between 8AM – 6PM
· Possibility of unsociable working hours
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Full induction and training offered
· Ability to buy up to a week’s additional holiday
· Life insurance cover
· Cycle scheme
· Childcare vouchers
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to email@example.com
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. This material is available in alternative formats upon request.
Please allow 7-10 days for the alternative format. If you have any questions on the role or need further information please contact a member of the team on 01614747888.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.