We are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Assistant for our client based in Warrington. This is a temporary ongoing role paying £9.31 per hour offering an immediate start for the right candidate.
About The Role:
· Process requisitions into official orders either from hard copy requisitions received or accessed via the electronic ‘requisition pool’ utilising the Trusts electronic finance and purchasing system
· Discuss and agree solutions to order delivery queries with staff and suppliers to ensure that customer requirements are met and costs are contained
· Support the Purchasing Team Leader in analysing spend and usage information for goods delivered via Supply Chain and for goods and services
· Guide customers regarding value for money and advise on existing contractual arrangements in place and the benefits of such contracts to encourage commitment and take-up
· Carry out formal quotations for contracts for non clinical Divisions as determined by the Purchasing Team Leader
· Agree appropriate evaluation methods for formal quotations for non clinical Divisions to determine “best value for money” options and ensures appropriate contract award
· Assist the Purchasing Team Leader in providing contract management services for non clinical Divisions for existing contracts notifying staff in advance of contract expiry in order to ensure sufficient time to engage in competitive procurement processes
· Support the Purchasing Team Leader in producing purchasing, expenditure and other data, information and statistics for management reporting and analysis
· Effectively communicate purchasing policies, systems and procedures to non-Purchasing Trust employees to ensure compliance with Trust Standing Orders and Standing Financial Instructions
About The Benefits
· Weekly pay
· £9.31 per hour
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to Stephanie@jobwise.co.uk
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.