Are you an experienced Administrator with intermediate to advanced Excel skills and an analytical approach to work? Paying £18,000 – £20,000 per annum. My client believes the heart of their business is their people and we are looking for dedicated individuals who are wanting to work for a growing business.
About The Role:
· Creating new Product development briefs and circulating all documentation to relevant teams
· Completing customer new line and promotional forms
· Monitoring the critical path of new product launches
· Complete all weekly and monthly sales spreadsheets, keeping track of sales targets and assisting in the production of monthly board reports
· Liaising with customer sales and forecasting teams, dealing with customer complaints and all invoice queries and short deliveries
· Attending internal benchmark panels
· Ad hoc store visits to buy samples and review product range
· Assisting in the organisation of meetings with customers and the preparation of all meeting documentation including sales date analysis, power point presentations, slide formulation, printing and binding of presentations and organising corporate hospitality.
· To provide administrative support to the sales team
· Liaise with colleagues on-site in the absence of the relevant sales team member
· Attend relevant meetings when requested in a minute taking capacity.
· Dealing with Travel, Hotel and Conference bookings
· Liaise with NPD to have relevant and accurate products submitted on time, to the right place and to the exacting required high standard.
· Deal with Courier arrangements, or take in person where applicable products and samples to customers
· Works to ensure that where ever possible tasks carried out minimise environmental impact.
· Ensures any environmental non- compliances reported promptly & rectified.
Essential Skills & Experience
· Confident, Enthusiastic individual with the ability to manage relationships with customers and internal contacts and continually exceed their expectations with a customer focused attitude
· Experience of using Excel and PowerPoint
· Must be capable of working accurately and diligently to agreed timescales
· Performance oriented with a proven ability of delivering quality reports/action plans in conjunction with Account Team, Marketing team and Category Manger
· Capable of working autonomously when required
· Ability to think around a problem to develop solutions, and use initiative to get desired results
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Full driving licence
About The Benefits
· Salary £18,000 – £20,000 pa
· Free parking, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company laptop provided
· Working hours 8:30am-5:00pm Monday – Friday
· Great office culture with opportunity to regularly taste different foods
· 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to email@example.com
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.