Are you interested in a different type of role, with a company established in the recruitment industry for over 40 years?
You will be working with an experienced, extremely supportive, team using leading technology and systems to make your job easier, who know exactly what it takes to succeed in Recruitment. In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary, real career development, extensive training, support, and an excellent benefits package - all in a fun environment! No late nights, no weekends - the hours are 8.30AM start on a Monday then 8.45AM - 5.30PM plus a 4.30PM finish on a Friday! Flexibility to work from home once established is also offered! We have won numerous business awards and have recently once again been awarded Investors in People Gold, which only 7% of companies in the UK have - thats how much we invest in our staff!
This is a very busy, reactive and varied role supporting a high performing sales team - you must be able to work towards targets, tight deadlines and be confident to work in a telephone-based position. We are passionate about delivering an amazing customer service so putting your colleagues and customers at the heart of everything you do should come easy. There are no two days the same which keeps the role exciting and offers the opportunity to bring new ideas and use your initiative in your role. If you are looking for more than just a job then this could be the role for you.
To join our team at Jobwise, its not always essential that you have experience within recruitment. As long as you have a knack for sales and are great with people, youll fit right in!
What will you be doing as a Candidate Consultant/ Recruitment Coordinator?
- Acting as the first point of contact for our candidates
- Working closely with our team of established Recruitment Consultants
- Interviewing candidates both face to face and via our online video platform
- Supporting with the supply of candidates for both specialist roles and volume campaigns on behalf of our clients
- Working to time sensitive deadlines
- Writing job adverts and dealing with responses on a daily basis
- Developing the skills and ability to source candidates through various methods
- Managing and maintaining a database of candidates, ensuring candidates are contacted about relevant and suitable roles
- Supporting with the overall running of the branch, including but not limited to; stationary orders and post
- Supporting the team with any internal audits relating to Reference Checks, Right to Work documents and Candidate Packs
- Proactively source for new business and existing business leads to be passed to the Recruitment Consultants
What can we offer you as a Recruitment Coordinator?
- Full induction and training period
- Regular monthly 121s with your team leader - the management team at our Stockport Office hold 40 years experience combined within Jobwise and have worked at all stages in the business, offering first hand support and guidance with your career at Jobwise
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- 24 days annual leave which increases to 29 with service, plus a day off for your birthday and a half day for wellbeing!
- The earning potential for the role of Recruitment Coordinator/ Candidate Consultant is made up of a basic salary of up to £22K plus a month bonus based on the performance of the branch - current Candidate Consultants earn £25K pa
- Profit Share annually
- Attendance bonus paid every 6 months (October and April)
- Dress Down Fridays
- Ongoing incentives and competitions including spot prizes, battle of the branches plus team and individual rewards
- Regular team building activities
- A full day paid to assist a charity of your choice
- Healthcare Scheme
So if you fancy joining our successful team as a Recruitment Coordinator/ Candidate Consultant, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.