How we work…
Our registration process begins with arranging a visit to your nearest branch (you can do this by giving us a call). We have 5 sites across the North West, one in Bolton, Liverpool, Stockport, Warrington and Altrincham. On arrival in branch, you will be greeted by one of our consultants who will register you, this usually takes around an hour and acts as a preliminary interview. During the registration we’ll do a number of things;
- Take all of your details including personal details, employment details, references and copies of your ID
- Go through your CV and employment history
- Discuss job opportunities that you may be interested in
- Do some short proficiency tests usually keyboard based
This provides you with the opportunity to tell us what you do – and don’t – want to find in your job search.
After you are registered with us, we will begin searching for suitable jobs based on your requirements. Our clients range from small, independent and family owned, through to large blue chip companies and we cover a variety of positions at all levels.
We offer both temporary and permanent opportunities in various office based roles including secretarial, administrative, reception, customer service, sales, accounts and more.
It is really important that you keep us updated of any changes to your availability so that we are matching you to jobs that will be suitable.
Getting Down to the Nitty Gritty
- Last year we placed over 2000 people in work!
- 1,606 temporary staff out working for Jobwise!
- 469 candidates placed in permanent jobs!